Sunday, November 12, 2006

Farewell to Tim at the Airport...

Today, my good fren since JC, Timothy Tang Tai Ting (TTTT) is leaving for New Zealand to begin his graduate development program at Beca Carter... All the best to you Tim....


This pic is taken at outside amk mrt station b4 he went to airport..

Some pics taken at the airport when me, chee seng and xinying went to send tim off...


A pic of tim during checking in his luggage..


A stupid pic of tim trying to take a pic of me when I am taking a pic of him... haha..


This is wat we eat for dinner... Crystal Jade...


A pic of me, tim and chee seng...

Din take much pics on my camera, need to wait for tim to send over others pics taken in his camera..


Some belated pics taken during mj session at xianrong's place...










Photo-shy xueming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)